Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Prego Ladies Craving's!!

Okay so everyone who knows me and the sis, knows we are both expecting. So today we met up at Target for our usual shop and romp. We also have lunch together, we got on the subject of cravings and well Hmmm..................... Two pregnant ladies on the subject of food Desire! Enough said I should say but I think it's all to funny! I was telling her how I crave cheezie, salty, beefy, meaty ,stuff, that's usually greasy or BBQed! especially Chili!! Hello I can not get enough of the stuff!! Well I mentioned that to Jen, and her mouth started watering. I think it was destined that Chili was on the menu for lunch! So there a place of glory and salvation the good ol' Wienerschnitzel.
With there hot juicy greasy wonderfully fatty chili dogs. And let's not forget the devilishly deep fried corn dogs! And lunch is not lunch with out Fries and a soda! So we pull through the drive thru get our order in it's wonderfully grease spotted bag and pretty much tore the thing apart!! Munching on fries, corn dogs and oh that Chili!! I think being pregnant is a wonderful excuse to eat the food you really want to and you can blame it on the baby!!! It's awesome!!! I love my sis she cracks me up and she is my infinite partner in crime!!!! Next lunch date Jen, olive garden for there bow tie cheesecake!! Oh yeah!!!
Love Prego Red!!!

10 comments:

Big G said...

So you crave something cheezie, salty, beefy, meaty............Sounds like Scott should be on the menu!!

Big G said...

By-the-way Scott can call it good 'ol' WIENERschnitzel as well!!!

Red's Blog said...

Gareth you are by far the most disturbed person I know!! Darn you!!Hahahahaaaaa!!! Lol you sicko!!

Julie said...

As soon as I read that I KNEW Gareth was going to have something completely WRONG to say. Ah, he never disappoints in that category.

I never really had cravings while pregnant. It is nice to be able to blame the extra food intake on the baby, but you still have to watch it somewhat b/c whatever gets put on needs to come off. It all came off w/ me w/ both of my kids.. Then it all caught back up to me and I now need to loose 50 lbs! UGH! LIFE!

Unknown said...

HA HA HA HA! OK this post had me cracking up! Yes' as good and mouth watering is it was then we felt like a big greasy fat bag of chilli ourselves. Can't do this all the time because it can get out of hand, but SHOOT we be pregnant its all good and you need more calories anyway! luv ya! we can also hit Barnes and Noble for pumpkin cheese cake! kev and I had that on our anniversary YUM!

Anonymous said...

Well I don't remember the cravings starting that early ?? I guess i really am old. Love, MOM

Ryan said...

When I was pregnant with Brynlee all I wanted was spicy chicken sandwiches from Wendys and starbursts. Both of which I normally do not love.

Big G said...

I crave butterscotch oatmeal cookies but I can never be pregnant! I just love cookies!

Red's Blog said...

MMMM..mmm Butterscotch oatmeal cookies sound good!

Big G said...

They are good! My favorite cookie Julz makes but then again I also crave Moms homemade German Chocolate Cake you guys had for Jens B-Day, oh and her brownies!