Thursday, October 16, 2008

4 things tagged by Julz

4 Things I love about my husband, He is devoted,He is very affectionate,He does the dishes,He puts up with me!

4Movies I can watch over again,Batman Begins,The Holiday,The fellowship of the Ring,The Wedding Singer.

4 Tv shows I watch are The Office, Big Bang theory,Csi Las Vegas, And of course the Animation of all Domination The Simpsons.

4Places I have gone Wow this will be boring,San Diego,Idaho(I have to laugh at my own self for that one),Las Vegas,Salt Lake.

4Places I would like to go New Zealand, Austrailia,London,New York.

4People who e-mail me,Buycostumes.com,My mother in law,Barbie.com,Scotts Grandma has e-mailed me a couple of times.

4Things to look forward to next year, My baby being born On April 28th, Mine and Scott's one year Anniversary,Harry Potter and the Half blood prince,Quitting the hell hole named Smith's!!

There that about does it! Enjoy all!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Barbie.com, that's hilarious! It made me smile. You do have a fun year ahead of you. Ü

Big G said...

Your list of movies you could watch again and again is a hell of a lot better than Julz and Jen's just scratch off the Holiday! Plus I totally agree with your places you want to go!

Red's Blog said...

That's funny Gare Scott sadi the same thing. He agreed my movie pic's were great, except for the Holiday. But hey I have to have one Chick flick in there. And I love Kate Winslet and Jack Black as a couple.
I hope those places I want to travel. Will be a reality one day especially New Zealand! So I can see where middle earth was formed!!