Saturday, November 1, 2008

This is HALLOWEEN!

Here we both are' I was stoked to be Sally and Scott be Jack this year! I got a great deal on the costumes! Halloween is A FAV for sure for me!

We had a great time, with Jenn Kev and kids! I got the biggets kick out of Bella. She was scared of me at first but then warmed up and insisted on holding my hand the entire night! We got allot of attention as Jack and Sally! some took pics. others pointed and smiled. People told us they loved our costumes! Tons of fun. Here are some pics compliments of my sis....

















9 comments:

Red's Blog said...

Yep we look so good I love those costumes.To bad our little one was not hear yet he/she would make a great Zero the ghost dog!!

Unknown said...

U are not cut off in any of them! what are you talking about?

p.s. YOU WILL have plenty of time to dress your litte one up in fam. costumes just enjoy being pregnant it flys by. LOOK AT ME!

Julie said...

You look great! Makes me smile b/c the year we got you that Sally doll from the disney store for Christmas, it had you written all over it. Ü

Red's Blog said...

I guess u need to look @ it from my profile. I am on your blog in a half picture, it's looks like a goofy mistake.You may not see it under your's but I do under mine.

Big G said...

Awesome job! You guys look cool!

Big G said...

Gavin approves and Wyatt likes!

Susanna Landon said...

I loved your costumes so much! I love seeing costumes that no one else does, but that you know exactly what they are the moment you see them. Good Job!

Anonymous said...

So cool, and Crystal you did such a Great Job !! on the make up for U and Scott, the pics don't really show how good your make up was in person. FUN FUN FUN. MOM

Anonymous said...

We just watched this today man is it a classic! Can't wait for Coraline...a new 3-D stopmotion cartoon directed by the guy who did Nightmare Before Christmas so it should be awesome!!!