Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ok my sis rags on me for new posts so here we go!!

Being four and a half month's prego, I cry at hallmark commercials.I can be mild and laid back one moment and wanting to get into a scream match the next!! I am feeling quite depressed and ugly more often than not!
In a lighter note my insomnia is gone,so is the severe rushes of nausea.On December 6th I find out what we our expecting I am so nervous about that! I cant seem to get it straight on what I think I may be having!! First off and foremost I want HEALTHY! I feel it may be a girl but see myself decorating with blue and picture boy clothes?!?
I don't know, I know Scott wants a boy real bad. But won't be sad if it's a girl. He Just wants his little Stockton Garth Lemmon. But I am thinking it might be Emerald Jean Lemmon instead!
Oh well The Lord Knows I just hope my baby is Healthy and ready for us!! the poor little soul!! Hahaaa Wow me a mom Crazy!! ;)

9 comments:

Julie said...

Yay for a new post! I am excited to hear what you are having. My sister doesn't know what she is having until about the same time as you... so it will be double-y exciting. I have been picking up clearance pink and blue stuff so I'm ready to send you some fun stuff either way!

~Crying at Halmark commercials just comes from being a Mom. You will do it for the rest of your life! Don't feel ugly... pregnancy is such a beautiful thing and at least you have a reason for the growing belly, I however do not. *LOL*

Julie said...

OH yeah and post belly pictures! I want to see!

Unknown said...

First off THANKS for posting something FINALLY! SISTERS are good for something!!!!! lol

YOU ARE Gorgeous and Julie is right pregnancy is such a beautiful thing, tough, but beautiful and you have such a glow about you. I can't wait to find out what you are having! I love seeing our familys grow its so exciting. Love you.

Red's Blog said...

P.S. I think Eme is so cute short for Emerald! Kev even suggested Eme once while prego with Bella!

Red's Blog said...

ooops that was me JENN on your blog fixing things! SORRY!

Big G said...

I like Emmy for short!

Anonymous said...

That baby well be very blessed having both you and Scott for parents, and you look beautiful Crystal as always. MOM

Red's Blog said...

Wow that was weird I am commenting but I am not commenting!! Jen U dork! Yes I am an emotional basket case. I wish I had better control over the emotion. Julie U do not want to see belly pic's. They look more like they would be, Jelly roll pic's instead. I don't look prego just chunky and it suck's. I wish I had a tiny round even belly right now but I don't I look fat :( So we will have to wait on that.

Unknown said...

Cry- you need to wait until about 6months to the end and you will get a perfect round bump. It takes me awhile to to get the jelly indented roll look to turn into a basket ball look. STOP beating yourself up too, because its HELLA annoying!