Wednesday, October 14, 2009

a GREAT DAY to craft, and hang with my BIG sister

Is there anything better then crafting, eating, and being with fam.? YEAH' hanging w/ your best friend... your big sis. Scott, Stockton, and I met up with Jenn and Kev in town where Jenn and i got some craft stuff on sale at Roberts. Then we all headed To Jenn and Kev's for lunch and to craft and hang out.

Here is me giving Stockton his FIRST taste of a pickle.........
I KNOW YOUR LAUGHING.... here is his face after he tasted it!
Here you can kinda see his sweet dimples. I love my monkey love!
Here is me, I AM~ crafting away, painting a pumpkin.
and a witch hat.
Here is my witch (hat and all) and skeleton jars I made.
Time for lunch.. Cheese.
Kev dog was so awesome. He prepped everything for all of us to have delicious sandwiches. He doesn't love his food at all.
Jenn got a picture of her sandwich... drooling yet? Nothing's better then a sandwich with all the fixings, and on GOOD SOFT bread!
jENN and I are talking about hanging and crafting again on Friday... can't wait! P.S. my health WELL' lets just say its my trial in life right now. I have learned how to manage and deal with it, meds. and such do help. PRAYERS TOO. ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Friday fo sho! Man that sandwich makes me want another! Its great hanging with you sis, and crafting too! I need monkey love now as well!

mom said...

That sandwhich LOOKS GOOD !!!!